Ceramic Barni Container set of 2 in Mustard Contemporary
Regular price Rs. 329.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Polished finish: This set of two ceramic jars has a shiny polished coating which makes the paint remain intact. All your worries about the paint chipping away are gone, all with a transparent coating. The inside is void of the chemicals as they may get mixed with the contents. The outside of the container is covered in paint and then the polishing coat.
- Best for pickling: Pickles are the easiest side dish to make, but take a long time to ferment. This means that they need to be set aside in a container for a long time. While they reach the tangy/spicy stage, they release acid and salt content which will react with plastic material and become toxic. Hence, a ceramic jar is the most ideal choice.
- Durable and non-toxic: The ceramic jars for kitchen are thick enough to hold almost two times their weight. The material is most suited to be used as storage jars for this very reason and they are inert - do not react with any of the contents irrespective of their chemical nature.
- Multipurpose jar: Something to be noted is that, these jars are not limited to food storage or food fermenting purposes. They are in demand as humble decoratives high atop a shelf, or to store paint brushes, or to store spices in. One can find these ceramic jars online.
- Traditional Indian colors: The structure of the jar is an authentic piece of Indian pottery and the colors used - white and mustard, are traditionally used in Indian jars, especially used in the kitchen.
- Size: 5’ x 3.5’ inches